Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
1742 W. Jesse James Rd.
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Bob Hart
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Luncheon, Elms Hotel & Spa, 401 Regent St., 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Chamber Business Award presentations.
$1 donation to the Excelsior Springs
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Check calendar for more information.
June 26, 27 and 28, 2015 Festival!
|Focus on Community
• Open Now through Jan. 1 Christmas in Excelsior Springs with Lane of Lights in East Valley Park and Hall of Trees at the Hall of Waters, 201 E. Broadway. Click here for Christmas holiday details!
• Dec. 18 Kid Flicks presents: Elf, Mid-Continent Public Library, 1460 Kearney Rd., 6 p.m. Join us at the Library for an all-time family Christmas movie: Elf! Wear your favorite jammies and bring a pillow, sleeping bag or blanket! We'll provide yummy snacks to chow down on while we watch this well-loved film. This event is for children ages 6 and up, registration is required. Call 816-630-6721 for details or to register.
• Dec. 18 Perennial Beer Dinner, The Elms Hotel & Spa, Regent St., 6 p.m. Celebrate the holidays with good food, great friends and even better drinks at our Perennial Beer Dinner Winter 2014. Doors open at 6 p.m.; dinner served at 6:30 p.m. Visit the website for more information.
• Dec. 19-20 A Christmas Carol, Paradise Playhouse, 101 Spring St., starting 6:15 p.m. This theatrical and spirited version of A Christmas Carol puts the phantasmagoric qualities of Charles Dickens' classic tale center stage. A swirling, dancing chorus of ghosts that weave through this uplifting holiday story of redemption, magic and hope.
• Dec. 19-20 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Saturday 2-5 p.m., Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Dec. 20 Mosby Opry, Mosby City Hall, 12312 4th St., Mosby, 7 p.m. Country gospel and bluegrass music the first and third Saturday of every month. This event is free and open to the public; donations are accepted.
• Dec. 20 JD and the Chasers, Eagles Club, 14305 Hwy. Y, 8 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend. No cover charge.
Click here for complete event calendar information.