Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
122 Corum Road
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Jayme Merriman, PR Manager
E-mail | Website
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Luncheon, Elms Hotel & Spa, 401 Regent St., 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Chamber Business Award presentations.
$1 donation to the Excelsior Springs
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Check calendar for more information.
June 26, 27 and 28, 2015 Festival!
|Focus on Community
• Open Now! Christmas in Excelsior Springs with Lane of Lights in East Valley Park and Hall of Trees at the Hall of Waters, 201 E. Broadway. Click here for Christmas holiday details!
• Nov. 28-30 Guys and Dolls, Slightly Off Broadway Theatre, 114 Marietta, 7:30-9 p.m. For online tickets, visit the website.
• Nov. 29 Small Business Saturday. Please support your local, small businesses.
• Nov. 29-30 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Saturday 2-5 p.m., Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Dec. 4 Reception for the Mineral Water Bowl Teams, Elms Hotel.
• Dec. 5 Fire Pit Friday, Fence Stile Vineyards & Winery, West 124th St., 6-9 p.m.
• Dec. 5 A Christmas Carol, Paradise Playhouse, 101 Spring St., starting 6:15 p.m. This theatrical and spirited version of A Christmas Carol puts the phantasmagoric qualities of Charles Dickens' classic tale center stage. A swirling, dancing chorus of ghosts that weave through this uplifting holiday story of redemption, magic and hope.
• Dec. 5 Mineral Water Bowl Banquet, Excelsior Springs High School, Tiger Dr., 6:30-8:30 p.m. 49th MWB will pit The University of Sioux Falls Cougars against the University of Central Oklahoma Bronchos. Visit the website for more information.
• Dec. 6 Christmas Shop Hop, Montgomery Event Center, 425 S. Thompson, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Crafters and vendors.
• Dec. 6 Holiday Homes Tour, 12 - 5 p.m. Five local residents open their homes to the public for a tour of their festive, holiday decorations. Includes a guided passport to the homes. Sponsored by the Downtown Excelsior Partnership. Click here for addresses and to purchase tickets.
• Dec. 6 49th Mineral Water Bowl Game, Excelsior Springs High School, Tiger Stadium, kickoff 12 noon. Cougars vs. Bronchos.
Click here for complete event calendar information.