Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Roberts Robinson Chevrolet Buick GMC
1501 Kearney Rd.
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Roger Klein
Next Chamber Event
Montgomery Event Venue, 11:30 a.m.
Sponsored by LuAnn Ridgeway, Clay
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Beginning Sept. 2 "Our Lives, Our Stories: the Greatest Generation" traveling exhibition opens at the Excelsior Springs Museum & Archives, 101 E. Broadway, 11 a.m. The exhibition will explore the life arc of those born in the 1910's to the 1920's. For more information, visit the museum website.
• Oct. 2 Ladies Night Out, Excelsior Springs Hospital, Rainbow Dr., 6-8 p.m. Free evening of pampering, refreshments, door prizes, blood pressure screenings, discount mammogram vouchers and much more. Featured guest speaker Mary Beth Fisher, Adult Nurse Practitioner from North Kansas City Hospital, Certified Diabetes Educator, will speak at 7 p.m. First 20 guests will receive a free glucose and ultrasound carotid screening.
• Oct. 3-5 Don't Talk to the Actors comedy performance by Tom Dudzick at the Paradise Playhouse Dinner Theatre & Events Center, 101 Spring St., Saturday 6:15 p.m.; Sunday 12 noon. Includes all-you-can-eat buffet prepared by the famous Golden Ox Restaurant. $30-$32 person. For more information or to make reservations online, visit the website or call 816-630-3333.
• Oct. 3-4 Cemetery Legends: A Tombstone Tour, Crown Hill and Masonic Cemeteries, Crown Hill Road, Saturday 6-8 p.m.; Sunday 2-4 p.m. Re-enactors share the stories of more than 10 key figures from Excelsior Springs past. Guided tours. Tickets are $8 advance, $10 at gate, $5 for 10 & under. Tickets are available at the Hall of Waters Visitor Center and Chamber of Commerce. Visit the website for more information.
• Oct. 4-5 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Saturday 2-5 p.m., Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Oct. 6-8 Missouri Preservation Conference Trade Show, Elms Hotel & Spa, open to the public, Mon.-Tues. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Wed. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Click here for complete event calendar information.