Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Excelsior Dance Theatre
421 S. Thompson
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Tanya Duncan
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Luncheon - March 19
Montgomery Event Center
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sponsored by Excelsior Springs Job Corps
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Mar. 14-16, 20-23 The Slightly Off Broadway Theatre will become the Stardust night club, featuring the best music from the 40's and 50's. Stardust Memories is an original music revue remembering the best of such song stylists as Frank Sinatra, the Andrew Sisters, Bobby Darin and so many more! Dance floor open every night! 114 N. Marietta St., 6:30-9 p.m. Visit the website for tickets.
• Mar. 15 Mardi Gras/Irish Festival features events for all ages. Cultural Guild Mask Display, Hall of Waters, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Children's Mask Making & Crafts, Museum & Archives, 12-2 p.m.; Gold Coin Hunt through Merchants Shops, starts at Hall of Waters 12-4 p.m.; Parade downtown, 2 p.m.; entertainment by Dance Theatre Workshop and Excelsior Springs Community Theatre, Broadway Bar & Grill, 3-5 p.m. Live bands will be performing at various venues and eating establishments will feature themed menus. A Downtown Excelsior Partnership event.
• Mar. 15-16 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Excelsior Springs. Saturday 2-5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Mar. 15 Open Gospel Mic Night, Cedar's Coffeehouse, 311 S. Thompson, 5-9 p.m. If you like to sing, play an instrument or just like to listen, come on down to our house.
• Mar. 15 Mosby Opry, Mosby City Hall, 12312 4th St., 7-8 p.m.
• Mar. 19 Art and Soul Retreat, Elms Hotel & Spa, mixed media art classes. For information, visit the website.
• Mar. 20 Clay County Museum's Third Thursday Program, Clay County Museum, 14 N. Main St., Liberty, 7-8 p.m. "Colonel Henry Routt: The Most Misunderstood Man" presented by Chris Harris. The event is free and open to the public. There will also be a quilt raffle with proceeds to benefit the Clay County Museum and Historical Society.
• Mar. 21-23 Unnecessary Farce playing at the Paradise Playhouse Dinner Theatre & Events Center, 101 Spring St., 6-9:30 p.m. Comedy performance includes our wonderful all-you-can-eat buffet prepared by the famous Golden Ox Restaurant. $30 - $32 person.
• Mar. 22-23 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Excelsior Springs. Saturday 2-5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Mar. 22 Open Gospel Mic Night, Cedar's Coffeehouse, 311 S. Thompson, 5-9 p.m. If you like to sing, play an instrument or just like to listen, come on down to our house.
Click here for complete event calendar information.