Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Ambassador Sign Company
111 N. Main
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Shawna Mull
E-mail | Facebook
Next Chamber Event
Dec. 18, 2013 - Chamber Luncheon
Elms Hotel & Spa
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sponsored by the Elms Hotel & Spa
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Now thru Dec. 14 "Every Christmas Story Ever Told" will be presented at Paradise Playhouse Dinner Theatre, 6-9:30 p.m. Tickets range from $30 to $32 and include a full dinner buffet by Kansas City's own Golden Ox. Call 816-630-3333 or visit the website for reservations.
• Dec. 1-30 Downtown Holiday Passport. Get your passport to savings from any of the downtown participating businesses or at the Hall of Waters Visitor Center. For more information visit the website.
• Dec. 13 Second Fridays in downtown Excelsior Springs, 5-8 p.m. An evening of art, music, shopping and dining. Sponsored by the Downtown Excelsior Partnership.
• Dec. 13 Lane of Lights hosted by the PAWS/Lewis Elementary, 5:30-10 p.m.
• Dec. 13 Snowball Drop, 6-7 p.m. Join us for this family friendly event with special offers on snowballs dropped from the top of a building. Sponsored by the Downtown Excelsior Partnership.
• Dec. 14 Santa's Workshop at the Community Center, sponsored by Excelsior Springs Park and Recreation. For more information call 816-630-1040 or visit the website.
• Dec. 14 Breakfast with Santa & Vendor Show, Lewis Elementary School, 501 Leavenworth St., 8 -11 a.m. Enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast with family and friends. Bring your own camera to get a memorable picture of your little ones as they sit on Santa's lap and tell him all their Christmas wishes. Then take a little time to visit with our vendors/crafters that will be selling many wonderful items, just in time for Christmas. Pancake Breakfast $5 per person.
• Dec. 14 Storytime with Santa and Mrs. Claus, Excelsior Springs Mid-Continent Public Library, 1460 Kearney Rd., 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Parents: Bring your cameras.
• Dec. 14-15 Rowdy Blonde Studios Jewelry Show & Party, Willow Spring, 249 E. Broadway. Meet artist Suzette Walker, enjoy live music, gourmet food and wine. Make it a girlfriend weekend at our place.
• Dec. 14-15 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring, 249 E. Broadway, 2-5 p.m. on Saturday; 1-4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dec. 14 Open Gospel Mic Night, Cedar's Coffeehouse, 311 S. Thompson, 5-9 p.m. If you like to sing, play an instrument or just like to listen, come on down to our house.
• Dec. 14 Lane of Lights hosted by the City of Excelsior Springs, 5:30-10 p.m.
• Dec. 15 Lane of Lights hosted by Boy Scout Troop 171, 5:30-9 p.m.
Click here for complete event calendar information.