Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Ashlock Signs, Inc.
1219 N. Jesse James Rd.
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Tim Ashlock
E-mail | Website
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Office, 4 p.m.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Dec. 1-30 Downtown Holiday Passport. Get your passport to savings from any of the downtown participating businesses or at the Hall of Waters Visitor Center. For more information visit the website.
• Dec. 18-20 Calls from Santa sponsored by Excelsior Springs Park and Recreation. For more information call 816-630-1040 or visit the website.
• Dec. 20 Lane of Lights hosted by Venture Crew, 5:30-10 p.m.
• Dec. 21 Candy Cane Hunt, 10 a.m. Bring the kiddos for a fun adventure downtown Excelsior Springs hunting candy canes. Children ages 2-10 will search for candy canes and "special" prizes at Piburn Field. Visit with Santa and have some hot chocolate as we celebrate the Christmas season! Sponsored by the Downtown Excelsior Partnership and Excelsior Springs Parks and Recreation. Click for flyer.
• Dec. 21 Snowball Drop, parking lot across from the Hall of Waters, 11 a.m. Join us for this family friendly event with special offers on snowballs dropped from high atop a fire truck to waiting spectators below. Collected snowballs are worth prizes and coupons. Sponsored by the Downtown Excelsior Partnership and Excelsior Springs Parks and Recreation. Click for flyer.
• Dec. 21-22 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring, 249 E. Broadway, 2-5 p.m. on Saturday; 1-4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dec. 21 Lane of Lights hosted by EZ Quick Lube, 5:30-10 p.m.
• Dec. 21 Mosby Opry, Mosby City Hall, 12312 4th St., Mosby, 7-8 p.m. Country gospel and bluegrass music the first and third Saturday of every month. This event is free and open to the public; donations are accepted.
• Dec. 22 Lane of Lights hosted by Parks & Recreation Foundation, 5:30-9 p.m.
• Dec. 22-24 Rock Falls Live Nativity, Rock Falls Baptist Church, 10858 Rock Falls Rd., Orrick, 7-9 p.m. Annual live Nativity scene. Come travel back 2000 years ago to Bethlehem and celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Drive or walk through and visit with Mary, Joseph, Shepherds and live animals. Enjoy free hot chocolate, cider and cookies at the end of your trip.
Click here for complete event calendar information.