Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
El Maguey Mexican Restaurant
119 Crown Hill Plaza
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Luncheon - March 19
Montgomery Event Center
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sponsored by Excelsior Springs Job Corps
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Mar. 11 Lewis Elementary Kindergarten Musical, ESHS Performing Arts Center, 612 Tiger Dr., 7-8 p.m.
• Mar. 13 ESH Employee Craft Fair will be held at Excelsior Springs Hospital, 1700 Rainbow Blvd., 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Lots of craft items on sale. Sponsored by ESH Auxiliary. Open to the public.
• Mar. 13 Elkhorn First Grade/Kindergarten Musicals, ESHS Performing Arts Center, 612 Tiger Dr., 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Mar. 14 Second Fridays, downtown Excelsior Springs, 5-8 p.m. Enjoy featured artists, music, dining and shopping. Sponsored by Downtown Excelsior Partnership.
• Mar. 14-16 The Slightly Off Broadway Theatre will become the Stardust night club, featuring the best music from the 40's and 50's. Stardust Memories is an original music revue remembering the best of such song stylists as Frank Sinatra, the Andrew Sisters, Bobby Darin and so many more! Dance floor open every night! 114 N. Marietta St., 6:30-9 p.m. Visit the website for tickets.
• Mar. 15 Me vs. Me Beauty and Bodies Classic Spring Show, Elms Hotel & Spa, beginning at 8 a.m. Categories for women, men, teens and mixed pairs. Celebrity Guests of Honor are Gary Still and Dexter McCluster of the KC Chiefs. Tickets are $40 for an all day pass. Promotors for the event are Morgan Edwards and Rob, Jessica and Mark Harmon. Call 913-461-7192 or 816-630-6200 for more information. Click here for a registration form.
• Mar. 15 Mardi Gras/Irish Festival features events for all ages. Cultural Guild Mask Display, Hall of Waters, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Children's Mask Making & Crafts, Museum & Archives, 12-2 p.m.; Gold Coin Hunt through Merchants Shops, starts at Hall of Waters 12-4 p.m.; Parade downtown, 2 p.m.; entertainment by Dance Theatre Workshop and Excelsior Springs Community Theatre, Broadway Bar & Grill, 3-5 p.m. Live bands will be performing at various venues and eating establishments will feature themed menus. A Downtown Excelsior Partnership event.
• Mar. 15-16 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Excelsior Springs. Saturday 2-5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Mar. 15 Open Gospel Mic Night, Cedar's Coffeehouse, 311 S. Thompson, 5-9 p.m. If you like to sing, play an instrument or just like to listen, come on down to our house.
• Mar. 15 Mosby Opry, Mosby City Hall, 12312 4th St., 7-8 p.m.
Click here for complete event calendar information.