Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Excelsior Floral & Gifts
413 S. Thompson
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Marvin A. Shepard
Next Chamber Event
Chamber Luncheon - March 19
Montgomery Event Center
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sponsored by Excelsior Springs Job Corps
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• Mar. 19 Art and Soul Retreat, Elms Hotel & Spa, mixed media art classes. For information, visit the website.
• Mar. 20 Clay County Museum's Third Thursday Program, Clay County Museum, 14 N. Main St., Liberty, 7-8 p.m. "Colonel Henry Routt: The Most Misunderstood Man" presented by Chris Harris. The event is free and open to the public. There will also be a quilt raffle with proceeds to benefit the Clay County Museum and Historical Society.
• Mar. 20-23 The Slightly Off Broadway Theatre will become the Stardust night club, featuring the best music from the 40's and 50's. Stardust Memories is an original music revue remembering the best of such song stylists as Frank Sinatra, the Andrew Sisters, Bobby Darin and so many more! Dance floor open every night! 114 N. Marietta St., 6:30-9 p.m. Visit the website for tickets.
• Mar. 21-23 Unnecessary Farce playing at the Paradise Playhouse Dinner Theatre & Events Center, 101 Spring St., 6-9:30 p.m. Comedy performance includes our wonderful all-you-can-eat buffet prepared by the famous Golden Ox Restaurant. $30 - $32 person.
• Mar. 22-23 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, Excelsior Springs. Saturday 2-5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Mar. 22 Open Gospel Mic Night, Cedar's Coffeehouse, 311 S. Thompson, 5-9 p.m. If you like to sing, play an instrument or just like to listen, come on down to our house.
• Mar. 24-25 Books are Fun will be at Excelsior Springs Hospital, 1700 Rainbow Blvd., 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Monday; 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Tuesday. Great gift ideas! Sponsored by ESH Auxiliary. Open to the public.
• Mar. 25 Open House and Chamber Ribbon Cutting at Mediacom, 115 N. Industrial Park Rd., 9 - 11 a.m. At Mediacom we're working hard to make things simple. Part of that means making sure you always receive the very best service and that our products are continually offering you more. Throughout the year we make a number of changes to increase and update your service offerings. On or around March 25, we will make several channel chanegs and additions. Stop by our Excelsior Springs office to enjoy refreshments and learn about the changes.
• Mar. 26 2014 State of the Cities Luncheon, Harrah's North, 1 Riverboat Rd., North Kansas City, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. The Clay County Economic Development Council will host the luncheon with featured speakers from Clay County cities, including Excelsior Springs, Gladstone, Kansas City, Kearney, Liberty, North Kansas City and Smithville. EDC member individual seats are $30 or $200 for a table of eight. Nonmembers seats are $32 per seat. Sponsorships are available for $500 and include a table of eight with corporate table signate and recognition at the event. For more information or to reserve seats, call 816-468-4989 or send email.
Click here for complete event calendar information.