Focus on Business
Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Featured Business of the Day
Monterey Motel, LLC
217 Veteran's Memorial Drive
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
Contact: Kirtikumar Patel
Fax: 816-637-3171, ext. 101
Next Chamber Event
August 20 - Monthly Luncheon
Montgomery Event Center
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sponsored by Liberty Hospital
Please bring $1 for your donation
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
||CHAMBER CASH PROGRAM
Click here for participating merchants.
||Chamber and City of Excelsior Springs Prospectus
Click here to view now.
||2014 Visitor &
Official Guide of the
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to view now.
Chamber Community Christmas Committee
Click here to visit the website.
|Focus on Community
• July 29 Art in the Park, Siloam Mountain Park, Gazebo #1, 10:30 a.m. Ice Cream Day! Ages 10 and younger enjoy story time, crafts, games and snacks, free. All children must have adult supervision and may need help with their project. Sponsored by Excelsior Springs Parks and Recreation and the Excelsior Springs Branch of Mid-Continent Public Library.
• July 30 Farmers Market, corner of Broadway and Elizabeth, 4-7 p.m. Fresh produce, flowers, jellies, salsa and more. Activities for the kids sponsored by Excelsior Springs Mid-Continent Public Library; remote music sponsored by 102.7FM.
• July 31 Storytime in the Park, Siloam Mountain Park, Gazebo #1, 9:30-10:30 a.m. Join in for special family story time presented by Excelsior Springs Mid-Continent Public Library and Excelsior Springs Parks and Recreation. Come hear stories, make a craft and enjoy a snack. Bring the whole family and make some great familiy memories!
• Aug. 1-3 Weekend Comedy performance at Paradise Playhouse Dinner Theatre & Events Center, 101 Spring St., includes wondeful all-you-can-eat buffet prepared by the famous Golden Ox Restaurant. Friday and Saturday 6-9:30 p.m.; Sunday 11:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Aug. 2-3 Live Music Weekend at Willow Spring Mercantile, 249 E. Broadway, 2-5 p.m. on Saturday; 1-4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Aug. 6 Farmers Market, corner of Broadway and Elizabeth, 4-7 p.m. Fresh produce, flowers, jellies, salsa and more. Activities for the kids sponsored by Excelsior Springs Mid-Continent Public Library and Excelsior Springs Parks and Recreation.
• Aug. 8 Second Friday, downtown Excelsior Springs, 5-8 p.m. Enjoy art, music and food throughout downtown.
• Aug. 9 Four Fried Chickens and a Coke, Ice House Blues Garden at Wabash BBQ, 646 S. Kansas City Ave., 7-11 p.m. This is our 17th Anniversary! No cover charge.
• Aug. 15-16 BBQ and Fly-in on the River, downtown Excelsior Springs and Excelsior Springs Airport. Dozens of competitive barbecue teams will attend one of Excelsior Springs biggest parties of the year. Featuring live music and plenty of entertainment. Cost on Friday evening, $5. Funds raised support community projects.
Click here for complete event calendar information.